3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueen Victoria Road, Blackpool
- THREE BEDROOM END-TERRACED PROPERTY
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
- SITUATED IN PRIME RESIDENTIAL AREA
- IN NEED OF MODERNISING THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FAMILY HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- PLEASE NOTE- THIS PROPERTY MAY BE CASH BUY ONLY
- SUBJECT TO BUYERS PREMIUM OF £500 PLUS VAT
SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION FOR £53,000
*** NEW TO THE MARKET- THREE BEDROOM END-TERRACED PROPERTY IN NEED OF RENOVATION *** Situated just off Ansdell Road in a prime residential area, close to Primary school and within short walking distance of Blackpool Town Centre. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and is in need of some modernisation. To the rear of the property is a flagged, low maintenance yard and to the front is a paved garden with brick built wall and hedge. Viewing strictly by appointment only and due to work may be cash buy only. (Please note this sale is subject to a buyers premium of £500 + VAT)
LOUNGE 3.66m (12' 0") x 4.57m (15' 0")
Lounge area with sliding doors into the dining room. Laminate flooring throughout with electric fire and bay window to the front.
DINING ROOM 3.55m (11' 8") x 4.11m (13' 6")
Second reception room with fire place and sliding doors opening the room up with the lounge. New boiler installed 1 year ago.
KITCHEN 1.81m (5' 11") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Fitted kitchen. Back door with access to door.
BATHROOM 1.82m (6' 0") x 2.41m (7' 11")
Three piece bathroom comprising shower with overhead mains shower, bath, wash hand basin and WC. Heated towel Rail. Tiled walls and laminate flooring throughout.
BEDROOM 1 3.99m (13' 1") x 3.27m (10' 9")
Doubled bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2 3.66m (12' 0") x 3.42m (11' 3")
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Carpeted throughout.
BEDROOM 3 1.95m (6' 5") x 2.86m (9' 5")
REAR OF PROPERTY
To the rear of the property is a flagged garden with brick built outbuilding.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62383138.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1AUC017454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool on 01253 624047.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.