4 bedroom detached house for saleShears Drive, Amesbury, Salisbury
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Four Reception Areas
- Driveway & Garage
Located in a popular residential area, this substantial family home is deceptively spacious throughout and features a 23ft kitchen diner, two en suites and a garage with driveway. A property not to be missed and must be viewed.
Located in a popular residential area, this substantial family home is deceptively spacious throughout and features a 23ft kitchen diner, two en suites and a garage with driveway. A property not to be missed and must be viewed
Door to side aspect with double glazed insert, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator. Stairs rising to first floor and doors to Kitchen, Family Room and Cloakroom.
uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect, wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Family Room 13' 2" max x 9' 10" ( 4.01m max x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed patio door leading into rear garden, bordered by two windows, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 23' 5" x 18' 5" ( 7.14m x 5.61m )
Three uPVC double glazed windows with two to the front aspect and one to the side. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating cupboards and draws with a rolled edge work surface and complimentary tiled splashback, inset one and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap, fitted duel electric oven and separate hob with extractor hood over, built in dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled flooring, two radiators. Door into:
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.08m x 1.55m )
uPVC door to rear garden with double glazed insert, fitted base units with worksurface and inset sink drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall hung central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall and stairs leading to Second Floor. uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to Living Room, Bedroom Two and direct into En Suite.
Living Room 15' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.91m )
Three uPVC double glazed windows, two to front aspect and one to the side, electric fireplace, radiator. Opens into:
Study 7' 11" x 7' ( 2.41m x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, door into:
uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Fitted white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Doors from Bedroom Two and Landing.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from First Floor, doors leading to Bedroom One, Three and Four and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.67m max x 3.91m max )
uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect, two built in wardrobes, two radiator and door to:
uPVC double glazed obscure window to front aspect, white suite comprising wc, wash band basin and shower cubical with glazed door, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 3.00m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect, white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, full pedestal wash hand basin and wc, heated towel rail.
Up and over door with storage in eves above.
The front and side of the property are bordered by iron railings with established shrubs. A gate gives access to a pathway leading to the main entrance located on the side elevation.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted boarders and features a raised decking area accessed from the family room, enclosed vegetable patch and a rear gate leading the driveway and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62383234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME103270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.