5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chestnuts, Abingdon
Offers in Region of
- A wonderful five bedroom detached home
- Four Reception Rooms, plus Ground Floor Office
- Fitted Kitchen including Island unit and Breakfast Bar
- Family Bathroom, plus two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool with 'Endless Pool' effect
- Garage, plus Driveway Parking for several vehicles
A spacious, beautifully appointed detached home situated in The Chestnuts, a desirable address in the Oxfordshire market town of Abingdon providing easy access into the town centre or to the A34, whilst also being just a mile from the village of Radley offering a train station on a direct line to London.The property has been adapted and extended, offering bright and modern accommodation.
There is a welcoming Reception Hallway to set the scene as soon as you enter the property, with four Reception Rooms as well as ground floor Office and a Cloak Room WC, and a large fitted kitchen with separate Utility Room.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, two of which benefit from en-suite Shower Room Facilities, as well as a Family Bathroom.
The property also benefits from an indoor Swimming Pool which is a good size but also offers an ‘Endless Pool’ feature with a jet stream to swim against if preferred, and there are also changing facilities including a shower room.
Outside the property there is a front driveway offering parking for several vehicles, as well as integrated garage with electric door. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with lawn, patio and summer house.
Abingdon is a historic market town just to the south of Oxford, well regarded for a number of independent schools but also offering good options for both primary and secondary level state schools. The town centre offers a range of shops and facilities, including a Waitrose supermarket. Other large supermarkets are easy to access nearby.
Please note that this property has been partially adapted for the use and enjoyment of disabled persons, as is evident from some of our marketing photographs; however, should new owners not need these adaptations, these can be quickly and easily reversed. Please contact us for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62383336.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8260065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wallers Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.