1 bedroom flat for saleFerncliff Road, Dalston, E8
- Situated within a secure purpose built block
- Bright and modern reception room with balcony access
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- One well-proportioned bedroom & stylish bathroom
- Lovely south facing private balcony
- Communal garden & secure estate parking
- Moments from nearby amenities
- Chain free sale
A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a secure purpose-built block boasting modern well proportioned accommodation, a private balcony and a peaceful location.
Ferncliff Road is a quiet location with the local amenities of Clapton and Stoke Newington just a few moments away. The green expanses of Hackney Downs are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.