5 bedroom detached house for saleBolney Road, Lower Shiplake, RG9
Offers in Excess of
- Open plan contemporary layout
- Expansive gardens front and rear
- Integral one bed annexe
- Large master with luxury ensuite
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room
- Light filled living room
- Three further double bedrooms
- Swimming pool with pavilion and summer house/bar
- Walking distance to train station
Striking detached family home in a PREMIUM LOCATION with extensive gardens, SWIMMING POOL and integral ANNEXE.
Located on this most prestigious road and just minutes' walk from Shiplake station, Mykonos is the perfect family home and is presented to a very high standard. Large windows allow natural light to flood in from both the front and rear with open-plan living accommodation and patio doors leading onto the extensive rear gardens. The main floor of the property houses an elegant entrance hall; fully fitted kitchen with NEFF oven and De Dietrich hob, integrated dishwasher and granite worktops; open plan dining room and spacious living room with open fireplace and full-length patio doors overlooking the garden. A stylish cloakroom with utility space completes this floor.
Upstairs, the 4 bedrooms are centred around a generous landing with a large family bathroom shared between 3 bedrooms. The impressive master bedroom boasts attractive built-in wardrobes and its own fully tiled ensuite shower room.
On the lower floor, with separate access from the integral garage, is a 1-bedroom annexe boasting a contemporary monochrome kitchen/breakfast room with integrated MIELE appliances, living room and conservatory, large double bedroom and stylish bathroom with walk-in glass shower. Access to the annexe is also possible from the main entrance hall of the property. The annexe also has its own Vaillant boiler and Megaflow hot water system.
There is a large driveway to the front of the property providing parking for several cars and an integral garage with electric doors. The front garden is mature and well-tended and bursting with colour. The rear garden is extensive with a paved patio area, mature flower beds with shrubs and trees and a lawn leading up to the delightful swimming pool with its own pavilion and summer house/bar with electricity. Behind the summer house, is a large greenhouse, vegetable plot and small orchard with several fruit trees. To the rear is a good-sized garden shed.
To book an appointment to view this property please phone the Henley Residential Sales branch on Tel: and quote ID: 72515.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62390148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simmons & Sons, Henley-on-Thames - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.