1 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Victoria Residence, Royal Victoria Dock, E16
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 5th floor elevation
- 643 sq.ft* of space internally
- Winter Garden & Balcony
- South/West facing aspects
- 24 hour Concierge Services
- Excellent transport links via Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Estimated Completion: Q1/Q2 2018
- *Approximate only
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is for sale within the new development, Royal Victoria Residence. Situated on the fifth floor, this flat benefits from South/West facing aspects and 643 sq.ft* of internal space. In addition to high specifications throughout there is also the added bonus of a private winter garden & balcony.
Royal Victoria Residence is ideally located for easy access to Royal Victoria DLR Station, which is a 2 minute walk away*. From Royal Victoria DLR station, locations such as a Canary Wharf and London City Airport are reached in 5 minutes and 15 minutes respectively. Furthermore, a quick change at Canning Town Station, means that central London is reached with ease.
Its not just great transport links that Royal Victoria Residence boasts; from the development the world famous O2 Area is clearly visible, meaning that whether you enjoy sports or music there is always something on to enjoy.
Furthermore, with Canary Wharf being a mere 5 minute journey away*, residents of Royal Victoria Residence are perfectly placed for access into one of the largest financial hubs in Europe, in addition to the vast array of cultural, retail and gastronomic venues that Canary Wharf is now known for.
The Asian Business Port is currently under construction, but upon completion of the 1st phase in 2017, it will be an easy 10 minute walk* away from the Royal Victoria Residence.
Estimated Completion: Q1/Q2 2018
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.