3 bedroom detached house for salePENDEEN CLOSE, NEW WALTHAM
- Three bedroom detached property with integral garage
- Ensuite to the master plus modern family bathroom
- Open plan living to the ground floor
- Neff fitted appliances in the kitchen
- uPVC windows throughout and gas central heated
- Utility room and W/C located through the kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in all three bedrooms
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this detached family property located on the Greenlands Estate in New Waltham. Located ideally for local shops and highly rated schools, this property has a modern open plan feel to it plus a great amount of storage throughout. As you enter the front door, the staircase to the first floor is straight ahead and a left turn takes you into the dining room located to the front of the ground floor. From there is the open plan kitchen area with breakfast bar, boasting Neff fitted appliances, this then opens up in the rear lounge extension with double doors onto the back garden. The utility room and W/C are located just off the kitchen. The first floor has three double bedrooms, the master of which has an ensuite. The family bathroom is located to the end of the landing area and has a three piece suite with shower over the bath. The back garden is low maintenance, split between a stoned area and patio which runs along the back of the house. The garage is accessed from the front of the house via the up and over door. Available to view immediately, please call our office to arrange yours today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62392489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7926077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.