5 bedroom detached house for sale46 Strouden Avenue, Bournemouth, BH8
- 5 bedroom classic QUEENS PARK detached house
- Retains much original character with scope to update
- Exceptionally large SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN (approx. 170')
- 2 separate reception room + conservatory
- Master bedroom has great views, and adj. shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms at rear with view
- Some scope to re-style to your taste and needs
- Lots of open space and parkland nearby
- Within walking distance of local schools
- NO FORWARD CHAIN. QUICK MOVE POSSIBLE
A CLASSIC QUEENS PARK 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME in a very popular avenue, within walking distance of local schools, and open space and leisure facilities
It's a house that retains much original character, whilst it has been extended with a roof conversion to offer a super master bedroom on the second floor
The rear garden is a great feature, being of a particularly good size (approx. 170 ft long) and that all important SOUTH facing aspect.
The spacious feel starts with the large feature entrance hall and as well as 2 separate reception rooms, there is a conservatory
The galley style kitchen is a practical space and includes a dual fuel range-style cooker and a very useful walk-in pantry. There is also a utility room and cloakroom.
The master bedroom is on the second floor, and is a great size room with far reaching views over the garden and trees of Queens Park. There is an adjacent modern shower room with large walk-in shower, feature glass wash basin and w.c.
There are 2 double bedrooms at the rear of the house, again with lovely views, and 2 single rooms at the front. The family bathroom is fitted with a full suite incl. bath and separate shower cubicle.
Windows are mainly UPVC double glazed (some feature original stained glass windows remain) and central heating is provided by a Saunier Duval gas fired boiler (in kitchen) and Stelflow hot water cylinder in airing cupboard
Twin driveways lead to ample parking space at the front and to the LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
The rear garden is likely to appeal to keen gardeners, as there is lots of potential there with lawned areas, vegetable plots and fruit trees, yet there is plenty of space for the children too
The Queens Park area is ideal for families, with excellent local schools, including the two Bournemouth Grammar Schools, and lots of open space, including Queens Park itself and Strouden Park
Nearby Charminster Road has a variety of smaller shops, restaurants and cafes, whilst all the usual retail outlets can be found at Castlepoint on Castle Lane West
Commuters out of town will find the Wessex Way useful and of course its not too far to Bournemouth town centre and beaches
Council Tax Band: E
Approximate floor area: 180 sq.m. / 1937 sq.ft
OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN. QUICK MOVE POSSIBLE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62393918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 190496S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Watts Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.