2 bedroom flat for salePan Peninsula Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Fabulous development with concierge facilities
- Twenty first floor apartment with stunning City views
- Spacious reception room with dual aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and built in wardrobes
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private south facing balcony
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
Situated on the twenty first floor of the prestigious Pan Peninsula, this beautiful two bedroom apartment benefits from stylish interiors throughout and breath taking views of Canary Wharf.
Pan Peninsula benefits from an array of on-site facilities including spa, pool and cinema while Canary Wharf is also easily accessible for a wealth of amenities. South Quay DLR Station is also close by providing transport further into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.