1 bedroom flat for salePanmure Gate, Glasgow
- Second Floor Flat
- Double Bedroom
- Security Entry System
- Excellent Location for access to Glasgow's City Centre & West End
- EER B
Well-presented and spacious one bedroom second floor flat in excellent location for access to Glasgow's City Centre and West End. EER B.
Allen & Harris present to the market this lovely second floor flat requiring early internal viewing to appreciate the location and spacious accommodation contained within.
The property is in walk-in condition, comprising entrance hallway with spacious lounge with doors leading out to Juliet balcony, ample space for dining table and chairs and open plan to the fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units.
There is a large double bedroom with storage cupboard and a modern bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over the bath.
The property benefits from double glazed window units, gas central heating, security entry with communal gardens, attractive views and residents car park for off-street parking.
Given the convenient location and the spacious accommodation, early internal viewing is advised by the selling agents in order to avoid disappointment.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 19' 5" x 13' 4" ( 5.92m x 4.06m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.38m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.