2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Rayne, Braintree
- Grade II Listed Semi Detached Character Property
- Two Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms
- Offering Ample Character Features
- Popular Village of Rayne
- Secondary Double Glazing
**Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000** A delightful two bedroom Grade II listed semi detached character property offering ample character features including exposed brickwork, beams and fireplaces.
Situated in the popular village of Rayne within walking distance to schools and the local bus stop with direct routes to Stansted, Braintree and Chelmsford. the accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and two bedrooms. Also benefitting from secondary glazing, gas central heating and a courtyard garden.
Door to side, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage, doors to;
Lounge 14' 1" max x 10' 4" ( 4.29m max x 3.15m )
Window to front and two to side with secondary glazing, radiator, exposed brickwork and beams, feature fireplace with inset multi fuel burner.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.51m )
Window to side with secondary glazing, radiator, exposed brickwork and beams, feature fireplace with coal fire.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Window to rear, door to rear, tiled flooring, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink, cupboard housing boiler, plumbing for washing machine, integrated oven and hob, space for fridge or freezer.
Window to rear, roll top bath with shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basing, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 9' 3" ( 5.11m x 2.82m )
Two windows to rear and side with secondary glazing, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 5' 3" ( 2.95m x 1.60m )
Window to front with secondary glazing, radiator, restricted head height.
Courtyard garden with gated side access.
The vendor has recently had a new roof installed and guaranteed damp proof coursing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR105094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.