4 bedroom terraced house for saleRoyal Wharf, Townhouse, London, E16
- Four bedroom townhouse, c.2293 sq ft
- Three bathrooms plus a WC
- Private garden and roof terrace c.581 sq ft
- Residents parking
- Contemporary style throughout
- Inspired by Traditional Georgian Estates
- World-Class fitness club
- Transport links; DLR, Thames Clipper, Emirates Cable Car
This expansive four bedroom townhouse in the new Royal Wharf development is not to be missed. Spread over four floors this lovely townhouse comprises of a generous c.2293 sq ft and includes a private roof terrace and garden. Each of the four double bedrooms benefit from built in storage and two have ensuites. The ground floor is a elegant flow of space, with an impressive entrance hallway with grand staircase and floor tiling, echoing tradition estates, leading onto an open dining area and kitchen which leads into a private, easy to maintain garden, c.260 sq ft.
Royal Wharf will be an exceptional new riverside neighbourhood. To meet the varying needs of the residents, Royal Wharf offers a plethora of facilities. This includes a fully equipped world class fitness club, acres of rolling open spaces within Lyle Park & Thames Barrier Park, and the neighbouring central Town Square ‘Sovereign Place’. An abundance of transport options means getting across London and further afield is no problem.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2322547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.