2 bedroom flat for sale28/1 Clovenstone Gardens, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh, EH14 3HY
- Well presented, two-bedroom, ground floor flat, in a modern apartment block.
- Set in a quiet residential development, located in Clovenstone, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, a secure entryphone system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally the property benefits from a shared rear garden, with residents parking bays nearby and on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- No guarantees on appliances.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Thursday 6-8pm & Sunday 2-4pm.
Well presented, two-bedroom, ground floor flat, set in a modern apartment block within a quiet residential development, located in Clovenstone, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has two storage cupboards, the secure entry handset and laminate flooring. With aspects to the front and side, the corner set living room features wood-effect laminate flooring, pendant lighting and space for dining furniture. The kitchen is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas cooker, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the side, with carpeted flooring, a store cupboard and a built-in wardrobe; bedroom two is to the front, with carpeting, and the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks. Clovenstone is a popular residential area, close to a selection of amenities at the Westside Plaza, offering day to day shopping, post office, and an Odeon Multiplex Cinema. Wester Hailes rail station is less than a mile from the property, offering easy commuting into the city centre and the central belt. The City Bypass is quickly accessed by car, with a bus service also operating from Clovenstone Gardens. Schooling is catered-for in the area from nursery to senior level, with Edinburgh College, Napier University, and Heriot-Watt University also within easy reach. Extensive supermarket and high-street shopping is available at both The Gyle and Hermiston Gait Retail Park, whilst leisure opportunities include golf courses, a swimming pool at the Wester Hailes Education Centre, and pleasant walks along the Union Canal, Pentland Hills, and Water of Leith walkway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8214850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.