1 bedroom flat for sale334 (2F) Leith Walk, Edinburgh, EH6 5BR
Withdrawn from Market
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor (top) dual-aspect flat in a stone tenement block.
- Conveniently located on Leith Walk, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hallway, living/dining room, breakfasting kitchen, double bedroom and shower room.
- Features include: double and secondary glazing, gas central heating, quality hardwood flooring, cable TV and phone points, secure entry system, and mains smoke alarms.
- There is ample, on-street parking on local streets.
- Kitchen appliances and furniture are available separately.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor (top) dual-aspect flat in a stone tenement block, conveniently located on Leith Walk, north of Edinburgh city centre. The flat is approached via stone steps rising from the communal entrance, set back from Leith Walk. A bright hallway with deep cupboard, access hatch to roof void, and entry system handset, opens to a light and spacious living room. Offering ample space for seating and dining, and providing access to the kitchen, a key feature is a full-width window to the front, providing abundant natural light. Also set to the front, the kitchen offers space for a breakfast table, and is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. There is space for a freestanding cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, tile-effect laminate flooring, and a carbon monoxide detector. Enjoying leafy rear views over the city skyline is a large double bedroom with a triple-bay window, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Set internally off the hall, a stylish, fully-tiled shower room features a white three-piece suite with corner enclosure with mixer shower, and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. This property would be ideal for an investor, with potential letting opportunities. Leith Walk is a major thoroughfare connecting the east end of Edinburgh city centre to Leith in the north, consisting mainly of traditional Victorian tenement properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8214077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.