3 bedroom detached house for saleKing Edmunds Street, St James Mews, Dudley, DY1
- Large three bedroom detached home
- Light & Airy Dining Kitchen
- Lounge with windows to two sides
- Downstairs WC, upstairs bath/WC
- Three Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower/WC
- Front & rear garden
- Drive to front with good-sized garage
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC C
We are pleased to offer this splendid, three bedroom detached, double fronted family home in a pleasant location with views to front and side. Outside there is a driveway for up to three cars and a good-szied garage to the side. Inside, the property offers an airy, light dining kitchen and lounge with windows on two sides, a downstairs WC and under-stairs storage. On the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms and house bathroom/WC. The Master bedroom also has an en-suite shower/WC. The private garden to the rear has a patio area and lawn with access to the side gate leading to the drive. MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED. EPC C
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrace Hallway .
Down Stairs WC .
Understairs Cupboard .
Lounge 3.1m x 4.88m (10`2 x 16`0).
Dininf/Kitchen 3.25m x 4.85m (10`8 x 15`11).
First Floor Landing .
Master bedroom 3.18m x 3.86m (10`5 x 12`8).
Ensuite 3.18m x 1.24m (10`5 x 4`1).
House Bathroom 2.16m x 1.68m (7`1 x 5`6).
Bedroom Two 2.74m x 3.05m (9`0 x 10`0).
Bedroom Three 2.03m x 3.28m (6`8 x 10`9).
Garage 3m x 5.89m (9`10 x 19`4).
Rear Garden .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62401777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.