2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Road, Dover, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid terrace home
- Beautifully presented
- Ideal first time buyer investment
- Close to local amenities, including Dover Priory Station
- Open plan lounge & dining areas
- EPC energy rating D (63)
As a first time buy you look around for a home that does not need much work for your budget but all you can find are places that will cost too much to do. With this home there really is very little to do except decorate to suite your own taste.As soon as you walk through the door you are greeted by a spacious lounge area & dining area. You can imagine inviting friends and family around for meal at the weekend; gather around the table whilst you are cooking up a storm in the kitchen. After you can head out to the garden and relax with a glass of wine, as the garden is low maintenance; you can sit back and enjoy the sun-shine rather than having spending time mowing the lawn.The location is great with a newsagent at the end of the road, you will not have to go far for your daily paper. There is also a selection of local schools nearby so you will not need to fight the rush hour traffic with the car as they are all within walking distance. The train station with its fast links to London is also nearby for those of you who commute to the city or just want to treat yourself to a shopping trip or a night to the West End.
What the Owner says:
I purchased this home two years ago now and at the time I needed somewhere that was a good bolt-hole due to the long hours what I was working and also it was just myself that was living here. It’s so convenient here as I can walk to everywhere that I need including Dover Priory Station which is only a short distance away. Since owning the home I have added a new bathroom and new electrics; nothing else really needed doing. The garden for me was ideal as it is very low maintenance with enough space for a table and chairs; I do love this home, but now is the right time for me to move.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 11'8 x 10'8 (3.56m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 7'3 (3.18m x 2.21m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 10'4 (3.81m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 8'7 (3.18m x 2.62m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62401948.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.