1 bedroom apartment for saleStaple Hill Road, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16
- Exclusively for the over 60s
- Lift to all floors
- Communal Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Camera entry system
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Intruder alarm system
- On-site Lodge Manager
- Fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
- Landscaped grounds
- Free car parking
EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OVER 60s. This stunning apartment features a spacious living room, a large bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a tiled shower room and a fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer. This development also has a communal owners lounge and coffee bar.
This beautiful apartment comes with a fully fitted kitchen, spacious living room, separate shower room and a large bedroom.
The kitchen has been designed for practicality, with a fitted fridge/freezer and a waist-height oven to save bending down. There’s also an integral washer/dryer fitted. The bedroom comes complete with fitted wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
Communal gardens are carefully landscaped, giving you the perfect place to relax and enjoy an afternoon cup of tea, without having to worry about the maintenance and upkeep that a large garden so often demands. The carefully designed Owners’ Lounge comes complete with a coffee bar and is a popular feature, providing the perfect venue for entertaining, participating in activities organised by your Lodge Manager, or just relaxing with a book. Events include everything from fish and chip suppers, to tea dances, giving you the chance to socialise as much as you like throughout the year.
The fully furnished Guest Suite provides an ideal space for your family and friends to stay over when visiting, while a lift to all floors is installed for your convenience.
This apartment comes complete with a 24 hour emergency Careline system, while a camera entry system is installed as standard, so you can feel safe and secure in your retirement. Intruder alarms and fire alarm systems are fitted throughout the Lodge, while a Lodge Manager is on hand to assist you with anything else you might need.
Please note: The floorplan shown serves as an example only. To see a plot-specific floorplan, please speak to the Sales Consultant at the development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOW170481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.