3 bedroom terraced house for saleChaucer Road, Wanstead
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom period home
- Three reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Separate utility area
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 0.3 Miles from Wanstead High Street
- Rear access to garden
- Potential to further extend (STPC)
This home is perfectly positioned for those looking for a property with easy access to Wanstead High Street (0.3 miles) with its array of shops, bars and excellent selection of restaurants, as well as both Wanstead and Snaresbrook Central Line Stations and leafy greens.
The home is beautifully appointed from the front with a large characterful bay window, bare brick façade and ornate detailing around the windows and porch. The home is accessed via a charming mosaic path and internally the original two reception rooms have been maintained providing a formal reception and open plan kitchen/diner with separate utility and shower room to the rear. The conservatory provides a further area to relax in, however this could be reconfigured to provide a larger kitchen/dining space or separate kitchen area (STPC).
The rear garden is low maintenance and has the added benefit of a rear gate, ensuring bicycles can be stored or bicycles or garden removed without needing to go through the house. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a large, period style family bathroom, with the bedroom to the front enjoying the additional space and light that the bay window provides. There is potential to extend into the loft to create further accommodation if required (STPC)
SITTING ROOM 14' 5" into bay x 11' 6" (4.39m x 3.51m)
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 5' 7" (2.39m x 1.7m)
DINING ROOM 11' 9" x 11' 6" (3.58m x 3.51m)
CONSERVATORY 9' 11" x 8' 9" (3.02m x 2.67m)
SHOWER ROOM 5' 2" x 5' 1" (1.57m x 1.55m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 5" into bay x 10' 3" (4.39m x 3.12m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 9' 7" (3.58m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 9" x 7' 1" (2.67m x 2.16m)
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 7' 5" (2.41m x 2.26m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565001101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.