3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrowns Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedrooms
- Victorian Semi detached home
- Poets corner location
- Close proximity to tube
- West facing 65ft Rear garden
- Sought after turning
- Some original features
A spacious, stylish three bedroom Victorian semi-detached with the very best of Walthamstow right on your doorstep. Located in Poet's Corner – a central collection of peaceful turnings named for classic writers – this is a rare opportunity to put down roots in one of Walthamstow's most popular areas.
To the rear you have an extremely generous sixty five foot rear garden, a secluded, lush, lengthy lawn accessible from the side.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying one of the most prized locations in Walthamstow, despite the peace and quiet you're just a few minutes walk from our main thoroughfare of Hoe Street, with plenty of independent shops, bars, pubs and cafes, not to mention the comprehensive transport links of Walthamstow Central station within easy reach.
On the ground floor you have dual reception rooms – the front lounge coming in at an impressive 155 square feet with plenty of natural light thanks to the large bay window. Both feature broad, vintage oak floorboards underfoot. The stylish kitchen and bathroom are to the rear.
Upstairs your first two bedrooms are solid doubles of well over 100 square feet each, while the third is a generous single suitable for a child or home office. The loft space is so far unconverted, a very popular extension in Walthamstow and one that potentially adds a whole new storey.
- Local schools are high quality; there are seven primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- For your new local you couldn't do better than Ye Olde Rose & Crown Theatre Pub, a traditional boozer just round the corner with a great programme of live entertainment.
- Walthamstow Central is less than ten minutes' walk and will get you directly to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in just twenty minutes.
Reception Room - 4.1m x 3.4m (13'5" x 11'1") -
Dinning Room - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 3.8m x 2.0m (12'5" x 6'6") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.0m (8'10" x 6'6") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.4m (11'1" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 2.4m x 2.0m (7'10" x 6'6") -
Garden - 18.7m x 4.3m (61'4" x 14'1") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.....
“We have loved living on Browns Road and being part of this amazing community, surrounded by friendly neighbours and just a minutes walk from the wonderful Rose & Crown pub. It has been great being so close to the station and all the shops & restaurants on Hoe Street. It’s been the perfect location and we will miss it very much. “
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62403793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27349204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.