4 bedroom detached house for saleHill View Road, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £210,000-£220,000 - MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY
- Well presented Detached Family Property
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner
- FOUR BEDROOMS (Three of which are Doubles)
- Substantial off road parking, Carport and garage
GUIDE PRICE: £210,000-£220,000 - SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED (THREE BEING DOUBLES) & EXTENDED TO THE REAR. Also boasting a Stunning Kitchen/Diner, Substantial Off Road Parking, Carport leading to Garage, Family Bathroom plus En Suite. Ideally placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall
Situated in this popular residential location and being ideally placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 and Meadowhall is this excellent family sized property which has been extended to the rear and briefly comprises of Entrance Porch and Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Stunning Kitchen/Diner, Ground floor WC. To the first floor are Four Bedrooms (one having En Suite facilities) and a Family Bathroom. To the outside, the property has ample Off Road Parking, Garage and Paved Entertaining Area to the rear.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW - CALL US NOW!
A Double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with double glazed windows to the front and side. A further double glazed door opens into the:
With stairs leading to the first floor accommodation and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.37m max x 3.58m max )
This attractively presented lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front, a central heating radiator, a wall-hung electric fire and wood effect flooring. An archway leads through to the:
Dining Room 9' 11" max x 8' max ( 3.02m max x 2.44m max )
With a central heating radiator and continuation of the flooring from the lounge, open plan is the:
Kitchen/diner 21' 7" max x 14' 8" max ( 6.58m max x 4.47m max )
This L-shaped room is a superbly presented kitchen/diner and is fitted with an extensive range of modern wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, inset black sink and drainer and space for a range cooker with chimney hood above, space for an American style fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer. There is an integrated dishwasher, attractive tiled floor to complement the units, side facing double glazed window and double glazed French doors opening onto the rear. A further double glazed door opens to the side. There is a breakfast bar area, understairs storage cupboard and access to the:
Ground Floor W.C,
Low flush WC
First Floor Landing
With side facing double glazed window and access to the part boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.89m max x 2.77m max )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 6" max x 7' 3" max ( 5.03m max x 2.21m max )
This room has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" max x 7' 3" max ( 4.14m max x 2.21m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator, this room has access to the:
En Suite Shower Room
Featuring a shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash basin and having a window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.87m max x 1.80m max )
This room has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite and featuring a corner jacuzzi bath, low flush WC and a wash basin. There is an airing cupboard, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a substantial block paved driveway, which provides ample off road parking and leads to the:
Carport/garage 21' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 6.55m max x 3.15m max )
A roller door leads into the Carport which provides a useful and versatile space with a further roller door giving access to the Garage.
At the rear of the property steps lead up to a paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62405491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.