3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Manor Drive, Whitton
- 1930's bay fronted family home
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan reception/dining room
- Garage via rear access road
- Approx 70ft rear garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Richmond Borough Upon Thames
- Walking distance to Whitton High Street/Mainline station
An attractive bay fronted 1930's family home in this well sought after, quiet cul-de-sac in the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames.
The accommodation comprises a bright open plan reception room, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor, whilst the first floor has three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate w/c. Externally there is an attractive front garden, approx 70ft rear garden and a garage which is accessed via a rear service road.
Old Manor Drive is well located for Whitton High Street, Twickenham High Street, both Whitton and Twickenham mainline stations, as well as being close to popular schools in the Richmond Borough.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62406046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27350243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.