2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Edenbridge, Kent
- **LAST REMAINING PROPERTY**
- Exceptionally large (999 sq. ft) 2 bed mid terrace
- Contemporary kitchen
- Lounge/ Dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2
- 1 parking space
- Rear decked terrace
- Ready to move into
EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE 2 bedroom CONTEMPORARY styled mid-terrace mews house set off the bustling High Street and close to the station. Fully fitted kitchen with INTEGRATED appliances, French doors from the living/dining area opening onto a private terrace, en-suite to master bedroom, further bedroom and separate bathroom. Off road parking space. READY TO MOVE INTO!
Kitchen - 12'5 x 8'1 (3.78m x 2.46m) - Contemporary gloss finish fitted units with soft close mechanism. Wood block style worktop. Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Lounge/Dining Room - 23'2 x 12'1 (7.06m x 3.68m) - French doors to terrace. Flooring included
Cloakroom - Contemporary white sanitary ware with concealed unit.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 13'6 X 8'7 (4.11m X 2.62m) - Carpeted
En-Suite Shower Room - Flooring
Bedroom 2 - 13'6 x 8'7 (4.11m x 2.62m) - Carpeted
Bathroom - Contemporary white sanitary ware with concealed unit. Chrome towel rail.
Heating And Security - - Worcester Gas Boiler
- Co2 and smoke detectors
- Energy Sava 250 Heat Recovery system
- External Doors with multi-point locking system
External - Rear decked area with feature pergola. One parking space.
Directions - From Station Road (B2026) keep left and proceed onto the High Street. The property can be found opposite our joint Agent Foxwood Maclean office between two other offices. Property is on the left hand-side.
Viewing - By appointment with RPC Land & New Homes
These particulars are for guidance and whilst we endeavour to make our details as reliable as possible if there is any point which is of particular importance please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you. All measurements are as accurate as possible at time of going to press. All plans are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62409946.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27350952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RPC Land and New Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.