4 bedroom detached house for saleRoxby Wynd, Wingate
- BENEFITTING FROM ALL MODERN ATTRIBUTES
- 4 BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
We are delighted to offer for sale this remarkable 4 Bedroomed Detached residence situated on the popular Park development with convenient access to the A19, with high specification fixtures, fittings and finishing touches, this is a property not to be missed. Benefitting from all modern attributes.
We are delighted to offer for sale this remarkable 4 Bedroomed Detached residence situated on the popular Park development with convenient access to the A19, with high specification fixtures, fittings and finishing touches, this is a property not to be missed. Benefitting from all modern attributes including Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and a Garden Room. The floor plan comprises Entrance Vestibule, pleasant Lounge which is tastefully decorated and provides access to Inner Hallway with stairs to the First Floor, exquisite Kitchen/Diner with a range of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, access to Utility Room with matching high gloss wall and base units, recess for appliances, ground floor WC, Garden Room with ceiling spotlighting and panoramic views to the garden. To the First Floor there are 4 Double Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom comprising Double 'Rain' shower, wall mounted vanity style wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level flush WC, stylishly towel style radiator, stunning, fully tiled Bathroom comprising low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, large curved panel bath with shower attachment. The property also has the advantage of Solar Panels, which are owned outright by the vendor.
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.54m x 3.45m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 1" x 8' 2" ( 6.12m x 2.49m )
modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, 'chimney' style extractor hood over electric oven/grill and 4 ring hob, under cabinet lighting and ceiling spotlights, access to;
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.88m )
high gloss wall and base units, recess for washing machine/dryer and dishwasher.
Ground Floor Wc
wall mounted wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
ceiling spotlights, panoramic views to garden, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, access to;
En Suite Shower Room
comprising Double 'Rain' Shower, wall mounted vanity style wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level flush WC, stylish towel radiator, extractor fan, built in recess for storage and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, large curved panelled bath with shower attachment, stylish towel radiator, extractor fan.
Block Paved Double Driveway
with electric roller shutter door, plumbing, power and lighting.
Enclosed Rear Garden
block paved patio area and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62410144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.