3 bedroom terraced house for saleCaistor Park Road, Stratford, E15
Offers in Excess of
- Impressive three bedroom terrace house
- Beautifully presented over three spacious floors
- Boasts a large, bright, bay-fronted living space
- Features wooden flooring and exposed brickwork
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers a large family bathroom, en suite and W/C
- Benefits a sizable dressing room to the master
- Ideally situated for shops, parks and transport links
Boasting beautifully finished spacious interiors throughout, this stunning three bedroom, three storey house features a fantastic master bedroom with an en suite and dressing room and offers a superb kitchen and garden.
Caistor Park Road is ideally located for local shops and convenient access to nearby Westfield Stratford for more extensive shops and amenities. Plaistow Underground Station is the closest station for reliable transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.