2 bedroom terraced house for saleTamworth Terrace, Duffield
- Charming two bedroom cottage in the sought after village of Duffield
- Located within the Ecclesbourne School catchment area
- Fitted solid Oak kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Modern family bathroom, modern gas central heating system
- South facing garden
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
Located in the highly desirable village of Duffield and within the Ecclesbourne school catchment area is this charming two bedroom terrace cottage which boasts a fitted kitchen and modern bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing, private south facing garden and potential parking space. Offered for sale with no forward chain and full vacant possession.
Leave Derby via the Duffield Road continuing through Allestree and into the village of Duffield. Turn eventually left onto Tamworth Street and follow this road until it becomes Holloway Road. At this point Tamworth Terrace is located on the right hand side where the cottage will be found on the left clearly identifiable by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62410850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.