3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakleigh Drive, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- Corner plot
- Off road parking
- Desirable location
- Upstairs and downstairs bathroom
This property is situated in Orton Longueville on a corner plot with ample off road parking a large conservatory and two bathrooms! The property benefits from being chain free! If you like what you see please call Sharman Quinney Now!
5.34m x 3.77m (17'4" x 12'1") max. Feature stone TV unit and fire place with gas fire. Window to front.
2.04m x 3.28m (6'7" x 10'7") Patio doors leading to conservatory
RECEPTION ROOM/ BEDROOM 3
3.96m x 2.74m (13' x 8'9") Fitted bedroom suite, window to rear, electric radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of walk in disability bath, wash hand basin and WC. Electric radiator.
5.58m x 2.33m (18'3" x 7'6") Base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink 1 ½ sink unit with mixer tap over, four ring induction hob with extractor hood over, oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Window to front and side.
3.90m x 5.40m (12'8" x 17'7")
2.74m x 5.18m (9' x 17') Fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard. Two windows to rear aspect. Electric radiator.
3.30m x 2.76m (10'8" x 9'7") fitted wardrobes. Window to front.
Three piece suite comprising of shower enclosure, wash hand basin and WC. Electric radiator.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway with ample off road parking, there is also a gravel part with feature plants. The rear garden has a gravel area with low lying picket fence leading to lawn with patio area, timber shed and garage access. To the side of the property is enclosed leading to the garage with storage cupboards.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT202425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.