2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Rushall, WS4 1ES
- Modern Two Bedroom Property
- Ideal First Purchase
- Ground Floor WC
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Private Rear Garden with Access to parking
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Excellent Commuter Links
- EPC - B (83)
Very well presented modern semi-detached house perfect for a FIRST TIME BUYER and ideal as a BUY-TO-LET with £575 PCM currently achieved. Located in Rushall and built in 2010 the property is within easy reach of Aldridge, Walsall and Lichfield.
Approach - Set back from the road behind a front garden the property is approached via a stone pathway leading to the front entrance door.
Entrance Hall - The entrance hallway has a WC, storage cupboard and doors to the lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 1.85m (10' x 6'1) - Fitted kitchen with a double glazed window to the front
Guest Wc -
Lounge/Diner - 5.77m x 3.89m (18'11" x 12'9") - The main living area has space for a dining table and chairs, French doors opening to the rear garden and stairs leading to the first floor.
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.84m x 3.73m (12'7" x 12'3") - The main double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear and a door into the en-suite.
Bedroom Two - 3.84m x 2.54m (12'7" x 8'4") - A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom - Modern bathroom with a panel bath, low flush WC and wash basin.
Rear Garden - The rear garden has a paved patio, lawn enclosed by panel fencing and a gate giving access to the rear parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62417082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28796094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.