4 bedroom detached house for saleChittleburn Close, Brixton, Plymouth, Devon
- Part Exchange Considered
- Exclusive gated development of just 4 new homes
- 4 Double bedrooms with 4 Bathrooms (3 ensuite)
- Luxury fitted Italian kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances and Corian worktops
- Photo-voltaic panels generate electricity with 'Feed-In Tariff' to the National Grid
- 5 Zone Central Heating System
- Underfloor Heating
- Electric Gate Entry System
- Kitchen appliances include Quooker Tap, 5 Ring Induction Hob, Coffee Machine
- Jet whirlpool bath
Luscombe Maye present this unique opportunity to purchase one of four high specification homes, set within a private gated development. The properties are conveniently placed within the village of Brixton, whilst providing access to Plymouth and the South Hams countryside and beautiful coastal areas. The properties are offered with a wealth of high specification features including Roca sanitary ware, bespoke fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, en-suite facilities and family bathroom.
SPECIFICATIONS Each home will be built to a high standard and will be offered with an Full 10 yr LABC Warranty for purchasers' piece of mind.
The properties will benefit from high quality double glazing and gas central heating, whilst the developer intends to use luxury sanitary ware and furnishings to the various bathrooms, WC's and en-suite facilities, as well as incorporating contemporary style high specification fitted kitchens with a range of integrated appliances.
A small service charge arrangement will be set up to manage the communal driveway and electric security gating system.
A full specification list will be available on demand to interested parties directly from the developer.
DIRECTIONS From Plymouth, proceed along the A379 through Elburton and along to the village of Brixton. The entrance can be approached immediately at the junction with Lodge Lane on the left hand side, proceeding up a private driveway to the unique development.
LOCATION Brixton is a small village some 5 miles east of Plymouth on the Kingsbridge Road. It is very convenient for Plymouth, the excellent shopping centre at Plymstock and the South Hams with its lovely countryside and coastline. The village has a church, Primary School (rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED in 2014), nursery, 'CAMRA' awarded public house, fish and chip shop, Post Office store and a restaurant.
Plymouth itself is an historic and vibrant waterside City, well provided with colleges, grammar and public schools, modern university, the Peninsula Medical School, Theatre Royal and cinemas, large department stores, cafes, bistros and restaurants. The leisure facilities are outstanding with superb watersports in and around Plymouth Sound.
The property is located close to the South Hams beaches, including Bovey Sands, which is approximately 4.2 miles from the village of Brixton, whilst the picturesque waterside villages of Newton Ferrers and Noss Mayo with its abundance of restaurants and eateries is located short of 4.5 miles, which also gives access to the River Yealm.
AGENT'S NOTE All imagery used is for guideline purposes to show a flavour of what is being created around the development and is subject to change .The view shot of the beach is not from the property and is located a few miles away from the development
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62417767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034011025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Yealmpton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.