3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleColliers Close, Wembury, Devon
- For Sale By Auction on the 20th of July unless sold prior
- Detached Bungalow
- Generous rear garden
- In need of modernisation
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- No onward chain
- Potential to extend up or out (subject to any necessary consents).
- Off road parking
- Potential sea views if extended to first floor
SITUATION Wembury is a very popular coastal village with its National Trust beach and coastal path, primary school, 'The Odd Wheel' public house, local shops, church, GP and hairdressers. Situated only about six miles from Plymouth, to which there is a good and regular bus service, the village has a strong sense of community. Plymouth itself is an historic and vibrant waterside City, well provided with colleges, grammar and public schools, modern university, the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, Theatre Royal and cinemas, large department stores, a modern shopping mall, cafes, bistros and restaurants. The leisure facilities are outstanding with superb watersports in and around Plymouth Sound.
DESCRIPTION For CASH buyers only - for sale by auction unless sold prior.
This detached bungalow was originally constructed with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and living room. At a later date the property was then extended to the side with a single storey construction which had a separate entrance, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. To the other side of the property is a single garage. Although the property is in need of modernisation, many of the windows are uPVC double glazed. The property also benefits from a generous rear garden.
There is scope and precedent to either extend or rebuild the property (subject to any necessary consents) to a two storey house or dormer bungalow from which the first floor is likely to enjoy views of the sea and the Mewstone.
METHOD OF SALE The property is being offered for sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) on Thursday 20th July 2017 at Moreleigh Village Hall commencing at 2pm, unless sold prior. Subject to Luscombe Maye's General Conditions of Sale (available on request from the agent) and the Special Conditions of Sale appertaining to the property (see below).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on the part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Luscombe Maye nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. The successful buyer will be required to pay to the Auctioneers an Administration Fee of £950 plus VAT at 20% (or whatever may be the prevailing rate), payable at the same time as the deposit for each lot purchased.
7. ANY INTENDING PURCHASER IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO REQUEST FROM THE AUCTIONEERS IN GOOD TIME PRIOR TO THE AUCTION A COPY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE A copy of the special conditions of sale relating to the property may be obtained from the Vendor's Solicitors;
Howard and Over Solicitors
61 Fore Street
Tel. 01752 690123
The property is offered for sale subject to the special conditions of sale all of which will be set out in the legal pack.
COUNCIL TAX AND LOCAL AUTHORITY Band D. South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Totnes. TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
SERVICES Please consult the legal pack with the vendor's solicitor.
VIEWINGS ARRANGEMENTS Strictly by appointment with Luscombe Maye - 01752 880044.
AGENTS NOTE The picture of Wembury Beach is for illustration / lifestyle purposes only and not directly visible from the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62417866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034010917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Yealmpton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Luscombe Maye, Yealmpton - Sales on 01752 880044.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.