3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Terrace, Aycliffe Village, County Durham, DL5
- Beautifully presented family home
- Three/four spacious double bedrooms
- Sought after village location
- Modernised and improved by the current owners
- Garage, drive and garden to rear
- A viewing is essential to appreciate this fine home
JW Wood are delighted to offer for sale with no onward chain this beautifully presented, three/four bedroom home in the sought after Aycliffe Village. Boasting a particularly pleasant plot, there is the benefit of a gated drive and larger than average detached garage. The low maintenance rear garden is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the weather, with a real sense of privacy.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, wc, conservatory and bedroom four/study. To the first floor are three double bedrooms (ensuite to master), family bathroom and dressing room.
Aycliffe Village is a popular and attractive village with a lovely village green and a renowned local gastro pub/restaurant. A good range of shopping and recreational facilities and amenities are available in Newton Aycliffe which is just a short drive away and Aycliffe Village is itself well positioned for commuting purposes as it lies close to the A167 which leads to the A1(M) Motorway and other regional centres such as Darlington and Durham City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62427527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.