Light Industrial for saleBroadmoor Road, Cinderford, Gloucestershire, GL14
16,490 sq. ft.
- 16,490 sq ft (1,531 sq m)
- Use class orders: B8 Storage and Distribution
- Extensive Hard Standing Areas
- Prominent Position Forest Vale Industrial Estate
- Available Freehold or Leasehold
- Purpose Built distribution Centre
- FOR SALE or TO LET
A detached purpose built distribution facility of steel frame construction with profiled and insulated
cladding to the elevations under a pitched and
The property benefits from being at 'dock level' with 11 loading bays/docks at front and rear of the property (22 in all). Each loading dock has its own independent roller shutter loading door.
A staff rest room, WC and shower are located in the main working area. The Warehouse has a height of 3m from dock level to the eaves.
A mezzanine storage floor is incorporated within the main warehouse.
Single storey brick built offices are attached to the side of the warehouse and provide a number of cellular office suites, a kitchen and WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62436185.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FABRecycling. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kurt Wyman Surveyors, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.