5 bedroom barn conversion for saleByfield, Nr Banbury, Northamptonshire
Offers in Excess of
- Striking spacious contemporary design
- Rural setting with country views
- Well built Eco-house
- State of the Art technology
- Air source underfloor heating
- Low running costs
- Smart Home Systems
- Impressive bespoke full height living kitchen
- Cinema room
- 5 double bedrooms all with quality en-suites
Byfield Lodge is a striking, spacious modern house situated in a rural setting with views over surrounding countryside.
Built to a high standard, the accommodation is light, open and offers flexibility, extending to about 4,400 sq ft.
The technology included in the design is ‘state of the art’ and eco-friendly to create a low running cost, energy efficient home.
Apart from the high levels of insulation, both air-source heating and mechanical ventilation and heat recovery systems have been incorporated in to the ‘workings’ of the house.
The developer of Byfield Lodge has integrated a Smart Home system which includes:
• Intelligent scene setting lighting control
• 13-Zone heating control system
• High specification multi-zone audio
• Gate entry intercom system
• Whole home Wi-fi and Cat-6 data network
• Business class broadband router and IT infrastructure, ideal for working from home
• Wall mounted iPad control, in addition to control from your telephone or tablet
• Cabling for multi-room HD TV distribution (optional extra)
Further details are available from the agent
The property is accessed by a glazed front door to a large entrance hall with Mandarin Stone tumbled limestone floors and a bespoke oak staircase rising to the first floor.
Double doors open to a stunning kitchen/living area with full height ceilings and bi-fold doors opening to the west garden. The entire room has high quality engineered oak flooring. To one end is a wonderful Unfitted bespoke kitchen with white marbled quartz worktops. Centred around a large island are extensive cupboards, including two larder cupboards, fitted Neff appliances, including two wall ovens, twin dishwashers, an intergrated wine store. Freestanding fridge and freezer. Triple Villeroy & Boch ceramic butler sink overlooking the west garden.
The remainder of the ‘living room’ is a generous area perfect for entertaining with dining and sitting areas.
Double doors open to a double aspect home cinema/playroom.
The four ground floor bedrooms are all double-sized, enjoy country views and have high quality fitted en suites with either bath or walk-in showers
The entire ground floor at Byfield Lodge has zoned under floor heating, giving total control to the owner
The first floor comprises a master suite with good sized en suite bath and shower room, with a dressing area to one side. Electric underfloor heating is installed in the bathroom.
The first floor boasts a large flexible study area with a galleries providing southerly and westerly views over the garden
Byfield Lodge is situated outside the popular village of Byfield, not far from the market town of Banbury in attractive undulating countryside.
Excellent village amenities include village shop/post office, primary school, garage/petrol station, farm shop, pub, church, medical centre, tennis, bowls, cricket clubs, sports field and allotments.
There are number of public and private schools in the area including Winchester House and Carrdus Prep Schools. Stowe, Bloxham, Tudor Hall and Warwick public schools.
Easy access to the M40 at Junction 11 (Banbury) and Junction 12 (Gaydon). Train services from Banbury to London Marylebone (from approximately 54 minutes) and to Birmingham Snow Hill (from approximately 60 minutes). Regular bus services to both Banbury and Daventry.
Byfield Lodge is clad in attractive Siberian larch and approached by a 100m gravel drive which enters the property via double electric gates and leads to a wide gravel parking area to the front of the house.
The land is principally laid to lawn incorporating a semi-mature tree and native species hedge landscaping scheme. To the front and side are wide sandstone eating terraces. There is also a raised water feature.
The perimeter of the property is defined by mature hedging and more recently added post and 4 rail fencing
Many of the landscaping features are underlit
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62436832.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNY170223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.