2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoronation Way, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
****TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE****OFF ROAD PARKING****DOUBLE GLAZING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****SITUATED LOCAL CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom end terrace situated close to local amenities. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and a rear garden.
Off road parking leading to front porch.
Double glazed patio doors to front, double glazed windows to side aspects and double glazed obscure door to hallway.
Ceiling light, stairs to first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 11' 5" ( 4.50m max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, dado rail, gas fire with surround, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.34m )
Double glazed to rear aspect, strip light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and door to side lobby.
Double glazed obscure door to side, ceiling light, built-in understairs cupboard, wood effect flooring and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, dado rail and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 1" front of robes x 8' 11" ( 3.99m front of robes x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 10' 3" ( 3.40m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks.
Fenced borders with gate to side, patio, lawn, variety of shrubs and vegetable patch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62437027.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.