2 bedroom town house for sale64/1 Murrayfield Gardens, Murrayfield, Edinburgh, EH12 6DQ
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built townhouse conversion.
- Located in the Murrayfield area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include, aluminium double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm or by appointment call 0131 202 5444
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built townhouse conversion, located in the Murrayfield area, west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained via the first floor entrance hall which has the secure entry phone and two generous storage cupboards, one of which houses a washing machine. The bright and very spacious living/dining room, which is set to the front, has ornate plasterwork, a living flame gas fire with a stone hearth, and a deep bay window offering plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated induction hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and freestanding fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedroom two is also to the rear, and similarly well finished. The bathroom features a traditional white three-piece suite with a mixer over-bath shower, vinyl floor and tile splashbacks.
Murrayfield lies just west of Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local shopping at Roseburn, with Edinburgh's West End and city centre within walking distance. There are many leisure facilities located nearby, including sports clubs, golf courses, Edinburgh Zoo, and Murrayfield Stadium and Ice Rink. The Water of Leith and nearby Corstorphine Hill also provide superb walking spaces. Excellent primary and secondary schools are well-represented nearby in both the state and private sectors. There are frequent bus services available from the main road A8 and Balgreen Road, tram stops at both Murrayfield and Balgreen, and Haymarket Station is within close vicinity. The A8 also provides ease of access westwards towards the city bypass, Edinburgh Airport, and the motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8240396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.