2 bedroom flat for saleRedshank Court, Thatcham
Withdrawn from Market
- Ground floor flat
- Communal gardens in front
- Allocated parking
- Gas central heating
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- 2017 Service charge and ground rent combined, approx. £100 PCM
- Approx. 110 years remaining on the lease
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. A modern two bedroom ground floor apartment in a development only a short walk to Thatcham's Nature Reserve. With allocated parking and fronting onto a communal garden, the accommodation is very nicely presented with decoration that is attractive and stylish. The entrance hall includes storage and gives access to the kitchen with extra work surface and appliance space. The hall also connects with the good size living room that has ample space for the lounge furniture and dining table. The inner hallway leads on to the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, the extended second bedroom with better space and the bathroom with a white suite, tiling and a shower over the bath. Gas central heating to radiators and UPVC double-glazing feature in this ideal first-time buyer's home that is offered as full or partly furnished, subject to offer. The Newbury Racecourse railway station is only a 1.5 mile walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62440723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8255612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.