4 bedroom detached house for saleHarvesters, Tolleshunt D'arcy, Maldon
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Double Garage & Large Garden
- Solar Panels Providing Free Hot Water
Situated on the edge of the popular village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, this LARGE FAMILY HOME boasts four generous double bedrooms, sizeable garden, DOUBLE GARAGE, AMPLE PARKING, & solar-powered hot water. With its well-rated village school, Tolleshunt D'Arcy benefits from links to the A12 and Colchester
Covered porch area, part glazed door to :-
Large hallway with stained wood flooring, under-stairs cupboard, radiator, doors to :-
Double glazed window to front. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Study 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Double glazed patio door, opening to Sun Patio. Radiator. Fuse box. Telephone entry point.
Lounge 18' 9" x 13' 1" ( 5.71m x 3.99m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, Adams-style brick feature fireplace, two radiators, French doors leading to Dining Room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Double glazed patio door, opening to garden. Radiator. French doors to lounge, door to :-
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Extensive range of Hygena Henley (oak) wall and base units. Large built-in pantry. Space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and oven. Fitted one and a half sink and drain. Water softener. Tiled laminate floor. Window to front aspect. Doors to Dining Room and Hall. Archway leading to :-
External door to side. Oil-fired boiler, wall units and shelving. Plumbing and space for 2-3 appliances (washer/dryer/freezer). Tiled floor.
Spiral staircase rising to Loft. Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank and solar panel heating controls.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 13' 10" ( 4.45m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, overlooking the garden. Extensive range of fitted furniture, radiator, door to :-
Double glazed window to rear aspect, white four piece suite comprising low level WC, bidet, hand basin, and double-size shower with body jets. Laminate flooring. Electric shaver point/light. Fitted mirrored cabinet.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator, hardwired internet connection, TV aerial point, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, hardwired internet connection. Built-in double wardrobe, and fitted units.
Bedroom Four 15' 7" x 7' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows, including safety window, to front. Built-in double wardrobe. Large, built-in cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, four piece suite comprising low level WC, bidet, hand basin with built-in under-sink cupboard, and panel bath with overhead shower. Electric shaver point.
Accessed by spiral staircase . Temporary boarding to part of Loft. Lights. Subject to planning consent, there is potential to convert this area to a further 3-4 rooms/further accommodation.
Laid to shingle driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Gated side access either side of property leading to :
Fully enclosed, south-facing patio area. Door to Study. Solar heating panels. Gated access to :-
Generous rear garden enclosed by panel fence. Laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Further large patio area, concreted yard with small shed and outside tap, plus further large shed to remain.
Double garage with up and over door, power and light, and storage in roof. Double glazed side door and windows. Oil tank to rear of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62441475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Kelvedon (6.1 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
MortgagesCheck mortgage affordability
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Kelvedon (6.1 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN101685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.