1 bedroom flat for sale80/3 Pitt Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 4DB
- Well-presented, and well-proportioned, one-bedroom, first-floor flat with balcony and leafy woodland views.
- With front and rear aspects, set In a modern, purpose-built apartment block in the Leith area, north of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features; timber-framed double glazing, electric storage heating, cable TV and telephone points and secure entry system.
- There is communal ground to the front, a balcony with outlook to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, and well-proportioned, one-bedroom, first-floor flat with balcony and leafy woodland views. With front and rear aspects, it is set In a modern, purpose-built apartment block in the Leith area, north of the city centre. The entrance hall, with real wood flooring, plain coving, ceiling light fitting, and a store cupboard with hot water tank, serves all rooms directly. The living room offers ample space for seating and dining, and gains natural light through a rear window and through the patio doorway providing access to a railed balcony, with an outlook to the tree-lined public pathway which passes below. Set internally off the hallway, the good-sized kitchen is fitted with modern, wood-effect units with laminate tops and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a ceramic hob and electric oven with extractor canopy over, and there is space and plumbing for a fridge/freezer and washer. A carpeted double bedroom, with built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, is set to the front, overlooking the cobbled street, and offers ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a white, heritage-style suite, including an over-bath shower, splashback tiling and wood-effect flooring. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8129128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.