2 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Road, Burley In Wharfedale, Ilkley
- First Floor Apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- Allocated Parking Space
- No onward chain
A delightful two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this former chapel conversion. Offered with no onward chain the property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
A delightful two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this former chapel conversion. The property has an open plan kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a spacious lounge and shower room located on a mezzanine level. Externally there is an allocated parking space.
Single glazed door leads into communal entrance hall with two single gazed windows to the side and a private door leads to the apartment.
Private staircase leads up to the open plan Kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 17' 10" max into recess x 17' 3" plus staircase recess ( 5.44m max into recess x 5.26m plus staircase recess )
A spacious open plan kitchen diner with three roof windows and having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with induction hob and cooker hood over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, storage cupboard providing space for a washing machine. This area is further complimented by oak flooring and ceiling spotlights. A door leads to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" to wardrobes x 9' 4" not including window recess ( 3.56m to wardrobes x 2.84m not including window recess )
Having fitted wardrobes, electric radiator and a double glazed window to the side plus an additional roof window.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 6' not including window recess ( 2.57m x 1.83m not including window recess )
Having built in wardrobes, electric radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Being part tiled and having a three piece white suite comprising vanity hand wash basin, low flush W.C, Jacuzzi bath with shower over and central taps, shaver point, extractor fan and an electric radiator. Double glazed roof window.
Staircase from the kitchen diner leads to the mezzanine level.
Lounge 18' 11" plus alcove x 12' 7" max ( 5.77m plus alcove x 3.84m max )
A spacious lounge area with ceiling spotlights, feature ballustrade, electric radiator and light sharing block internal window.
Having a three piece white suite comprising; corner shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity hand wash basin, low flush W.C, shaver point, extractor fan and an electric radiator.
There is an allocated parking space.
We are advised that The Old Chapel is a leasehold property with a balance of 985years of a 999yr lease remaining . The current annual service charge is £880. We recommend that all lease information is inspected and verified by an appointed legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62443555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.