3 bedroom house for saleMain Road, Crockham Hill, Edenbridge
- PERIOD HOME WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PART DOUBLE GLAZED
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SITTING ROOM, DINING ROOM & STUDY
- KITCHEN/BREAKSFAST ROOM
- FULL BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- LANDSCAPED 100FT REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 3 CARS
** EXTENDED PERIOD HOME IN VILLAGE SETTING WITH FAR-REACHING WESTERLY VIEWS **
AN ATTRACTIVE, RECENTLY EXTENDED TURN OF THE CENTURY HOME offering a plethora of period features including fireplaces, high ceilings and sash windows, offering flexible accommodation to include three double sized bedrooms, with those to the rear benefiting from far reaching views towards The Ashdown Forest. The property occupies a central position within this sought after village just south of Westerham, with its pub, church, village hall and highly regarded primary and pre-school. Externally, the gently sloping rear garden which extends to approximately 100 ft, has been tastefully landscaped to encompass a sandstone paved terrace, together with cottage style planted borders, a summer house and useful storage shed. Planning permission exists (SE/17/00961) to enlarge the kitchen/breakfast room to create an open plan kitchen/family space and the driveway offers parking for three cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62444575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27353669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.