2 bedroom flat for saleThe Ridgeway, Chingford, E4
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room and door to covered balcony
- L-shaped bedroom 2 with fitted dressing area
- Main bathroom
- Lounge opening to covered balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Good size hall
- Covered balcony accessible from lounge and main bedroom
- Communal gardens
- Allocated parking space at rear
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:-
Main entrance door opening to:-
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL: halogen lighting, coved ceiling, radiator, wall mounted entryphone, built-in storage, cupboard housing hot water cylinder and water softener (not tested), additional understairs storage.
KITCHEN: 3.81m(12’6) x 1.85m(6’1), Velux skylight window to front, fitted range of wall and base units, contrasting work tops, circular sink unit, chromium mixer taps, integrated Neff stainless steel oven with separate four ring Neff gas hob and extractor canopy over, space for upright fridge/freezer.
LOUNGE: 4.48m(14’8) x 3.14m(10’4), double glazed windows to front and door opening to covered tiled balcony, coved ceiling, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 4.07m(13’4) x 3.05m(10) > 4.09m(13’5), double glazed windows and door opening to the tiled covered balcony, coved ceiling, radiator. Door opening to:-
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: tiled walls, walk-in shower cubicle, low flush w.c., and circular basin, both finished in white, fitted storage, vertical radiator, shaver point, extractor fan.
Accommodation on the top floor comprises:-
LANDING: coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 2: 3.93m(12’10 widest point into eaves) x 3.42m(11’2) > 7.15m(23’5 deepest point), this ‘L’ shaped bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and matching drawer units to one side, Velux skylight window to side, coved ceiling, two radiators, door to communal landing.
BATHROOM: Velux skylight window, half tiled walls, white suite comprising of bath with Victorian style mixer taps and hand-held shower attachment, low flush w.c., and vanity basin, radiator.
EXTERIOR: we understand from the vendors that there is an allocated parking space provided and the communal gardens appear to be well maintained.
Any descriptions of equipment, appliances or services do not imply that they are in good or serviceable condition. All areas, measurements & distances are approximate & are intended for guidance only. Purchasers must satisfy themselves about any statements made in these particulars, especially if they are travelling a long distance in order to view the property.
Telephone: 020 8529 0122.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEX718-t-3118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move , North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.