5 bedroom detached house for saleQueen Annes Gardens, Chiswick, London
- Grade II listed detached House
- 5 Bedrooms
- Large Double Reception Room
- Top Floor Studio with kitchen and bathroom
- South/East facing Rear Garden
- Attractive Parquet Wood Floors
- Bedford Park Conservation Area
A Grade II listed 'Norman Shaw' detached house located on this attractive tree-linede residential road in the highly desirable Bedford Park conservation area.
This family house is well presented and provides light and open accommodation with five bedrooms, three bathrooms including a seperate studio with kitchen on the top (2nd) floor. On the ground floor there is a wide entrance hallway, large double reception room leading onto a sunny conservatory with an additional dining room leading to the kitchen. To the rear of the property there is a lovely South East facing rear garden.
The property also benefits from a garage, off street parking and utility room with additional side storage corridor, attractive parquet wood floor, fireplaces and some period features.
Queen Anne's Gardens located in the heart of Bedford Park conservation are, with Turnham Green tube station being a short walk away, as are the excellent shops and boutiques of Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHK160143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.