3 bedroom house for saleEms Cottages, Racton, PO18
- 1,308 sqft Farmworkers Cottage
- Approximately 1/3 Acre Garden
- Uninterrupted Countryside Views To Front & Rear
- Parking For A Number Of Cars
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Purchaser Conditions Apply*
An excellent opportunity to purchase a delightful three bedroom semi detached farm workers cottage standing in just over a third of an acre gardens in the tranquil hamlet of Racton, within the South Downs National Park.
Handed down from generation to generation, dating back to when the present owners grandparents worked the land, this charming home has been the subject of considerable modernisation and improvement over the years. The house has been extended on the ground floor to create an additional reception room with French doors leading to the rear garden, and useful utility room. There are two further reception rooms, the sitting room having an open fireplace. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Bedroom three has a staircase leading to the loft space which is carpeted and lined with a Velux window overlooking open countryside to Racton Monument. EPC-D
The extensive garden is arranged to three sides of the property.
Located within the South Downs National Park and with easy access to Chichester, Emsworth and Petersfield. The village of Walderton has a local pub and a church, with numerous wonderful walks on your doorstep. There further local amenities in Funtington & Westbourne. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including Glorious Goodwood.
Delightful 1,308 sqft semi-detached cottage with views over fields to the front and rear.
Sitting Room 17'1 (5.21m) x 11'2 (3.4m)
Family Room 11'4 (3.45m) x 11'3 (3.43m)
Dining Room 14'2 (4.32m) x 11'1 (3.38m)
Kitchen 10'5 (3.18m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
Utility 12'2 (3.71m) x 5'9 (1.75m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'11 (3.63m) x 11'4 (3.45m)
Bedroom 2 8'5 (2.57m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Bedroom 3 14'7 (4.45m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
Loft 14'6 (4.42m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
* In accordance with the provisions of the Housing Act 1985, anyone wishing to purchase the property must have for a period or three years preceding their purchase;
a) Had his or her place of work in a region designated by order under section157 (3) which, or part of which, is comprised in the National Park or area, or
b) Had his or her only or principal home in such a region
details approved 10/10/16
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 233510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.