2 bedroom bungalow for saleSpringville Close, Bristol
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended semi-detached bungalow
- Open plan through living space & large conservatory
- Separate kitchen
- Ground floor bedroom
- Large loft room, ideal as master bedroom subject to consents
- Large loft storage area ideal for conversion subject to consents
- Driveway and detached garage with electricity
- Low maintenance hard landscaped back garden
- In need of some general updating with huge potential to extend and alter subject to consents
- EPC - C
This is a modern, extended semi-detached bungalow set in a large plot. The property would benefit from some light general updating and is ideal for owner occupiers or investors.
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac forming part of a larger estate of similar aged properties. This is an extremely popular location with many of the neighbours preferring to extend and alter rather than move. The property offers easy access to the A4174 Bristol Ring Road, with its range of out of town shopping and leisure facilities as well as the more local facilities of Longwell Green. It is ideally positioned for both Bristol, Bath and Keynsham.
The entrance is to the side of the of the property and is approached via the driveway.
There is a small entrance lobby with storage cupboard housing the gas combination boiler
This is a large through room, with doors to accommodation, window to front elevation and double glazed doors to the rear as well as stairs leading to the first floor loft room.
Comprising a range of floor and wall units, built in oven and hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink and drainer, window to front elevation and pantry cupboard.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, W.C., wash basin and window to side elevation.
With window to rear elevation.
Large conservatory with double doors to garden, tiled floor and views of the garden.
To the front of the property is a lawned area, to the side is a driveway providing parking for several cars and leads to a detached garage with electricity. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance hard landscaped garden enclosed by fences on all sides.
First Floor Landing
This is a large room with near full width dormer window over looking the garden and offering open views of the park. Please note we are advised by the vendor that the loft conversion was carried out prior to their ownership and was done so without building regulations. The vendor will provide a suitable insurance indemnity policy if required.
Loft Storage Room
Situated at the front of the property this is a large room ideal for storage. Subject to installing a front facing dormer (subject to necessary planning consents) this could be converted into an additional bedroom and bathroom.
This is a circa 1970's semi-detached bungalow that has been extended and altered from its original layout. The property is now in need of some general updating and is ideal for owner occupiers or investors. The ground floor accommodation offers an open plan through living space, with separate kitchen, large conservatory, bedroom and bathroom. The property further benefits from a large loft room with almost full width dormer window offering views over the park to the rear. This is ideal as a master bedroom subject to the necessary consents. In addition there is a loft area to the front that could be extended into to provide further accommodation subject to the necessary planning consents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8266437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Beddoe, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.