3 bedroom terraced house for saleBattle Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Well- Presented Throughout
- Courtyard Garden with Decked Seating Area
- Viewing Recommended
A well-presented Victorian Mid Terraced home offering a lounge, fitted kitchen, UTILITY room, family bathroom and THREE bedrooms. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a rear courtyard GARDEN leading to a decked seating area with views over rooftops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this well-presented Victorian Mid Terraced home situated in a favoured residential area being close to local amenities to include shopping facilities, bus services, schooling and providing easy access to Silverhill & the A21. Accommodation offers a lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a rear courtyard garden leading to a decked seating area with views over rooftops.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Private front door into
With two wall mounted centrally heated radiators. Door into
Lounge 14' 8" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.47m max x 3.23m max )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 2" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.10m max x 2.64m max )
Fitted with a modern and matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset one ½ bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Space for fridge freezer, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 5' 1" ( 2.16m x 1.55m )
Fitted with base units having work surface over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring and a double glazed patio door providing access to the garden. Door into
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer taps, integrated shower unit over, vanity unit with wash hand basin and a low level wc. Tiled flooring, under floor heating, extractor fan and two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
From Entrance Hall, stairs rise to the First Floor Landing. Door into
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.32m max x 3.53m max )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the side of the property is a courtyard area having steps leading to a decked seating area having views across rooftops.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62447146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.