Get brand editions for Ryder & Dutton, Middleton

3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale

Cardinal Street, Cheetham Hill, Manchester, M8

Sold STC £99,995

Property Description

Key features

  • OFFERED FOR SALE ON A 60% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS.
  • ASKING PRICE OF 99,995 IS FOR THE 60% SHARE
  • LARGE MODERN THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
  • MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
  • SECURE PARKING TO REAR
  • SMALL, EASILY MANAGABLE GARDENS
  • 5 MINUTE WALK TO ABRAHAM MOSS METROLINK STATION
  • 10 MINUTE WALK TO CHEETHAM HILL ROAD SHOPS, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

LARGE MODERN THREE FAMILY HOME OFFERED FOR SALE ON A 60% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS. The asking price of £99,995 is for the 60% share. There is a monthly rent payable on the remaining 40% share. We understand there may be an option to purchase 100% subject to separate negotiation. This affordable yet highly spacious, modern end town house is a superb opportunity for family purchaser. Early inspection is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment. Well presented throughout with generosuly proportioned accommodation. Small, easily manageable gardens. Secure parking space to the rear. Any prospective purchaser will need to be approved by Adactus Housing Association Ltd. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please call or email to arrange a viewing. EPC:C.

Ryder & Dutton are delighted to introduce 90 Cardinal Street - offered for sale on a 60% shared ownership basis. The asking price of £99,995 is for the 60% share. There is a monthly rent payable on the remaining 40% share. We understand there may be an option to purchase 100% subject to separate negotiation. Any prospective purchaser will need to be approved by Adactus Housing Association Ltd.

In the agent's opinion, this affordable yet highly spacious, modern end town house is a superb opportunity for family purchaser.

Early inspection is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.

Well presented throughout with generosuly proportioned accommodation comprises hall with wc off, large lounge, good-sized kitchen/diner, three good bedrooms (two double) plus bathroom/wc. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.

Outside, there are small, easily manageable gardens, whilst there is a secure parking space to the rear of the property.

Cardinal Street runs between Cheetham Hill Road and Woodlands Road in the thriving Cheetham Hill district of north Manchester. The property is well placed for access to a good range of amenities and facilities including shops, schools, banks, places of worship, Heaton Park and North Manchester General Hospital. Benefiting from excellent road and public transport links (Abraham Moss metrolink station is just a few minutes walk away), the property is situated less than 3 miles from the heart of Manchester city centre, whilst Prestwich, Bury and Middleton centres are all easily accessible. The new 'Media City' development at Salford Quays is just approximately 4 miles away.

PLEASE NOTE : The property is subject to a short lease of 99 years from 1st April 2008 - this information is subject to confirmation by solicitors.

From Cheetham Hill Road (A665) turn into Alms Hill Road and continue to the end of the road and then turn right into Shaftesbuty Road. At the end of Shaftesbury Road turn left into Cardinal Street and no. 90 can be found at the end of the street close to the junction with Woodlands Road.

All mains services are available




Ground Floor 

Hall 

Downstairs WC 

Lounge 
5.33m max x 2.97m max

Kitchen/Diner 
6.00m max x 2.96m

First Floor 

Landing 

Bedroom 1 
5.84m max x 3.02m reducing to 2.61m

Bedroom 2 
4.15m x 2.5m

Bedroom 3 
2.71m x 2.3m

Bathroom 

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
22 May 2019

Nearest stations

  • Woodlands Road (0.0 mi)
  • Crumpsall (0.7 mi)
  • Bowker Vale (1.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Ryder & Dutton, Middleton

33 Middleton Gardens, Middleton, M24 1AB

0161 468 0568 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Ryder & Dutton, Middleton

33 Middleton Gardens, Middleton, M24 1AB

0161 468 0568 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Woodlands Road (0.0 mi)
  • Crumpsall (0.7 mi)
  • Bowker Vale (1.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Ryder & Dutton, Middleton

33 Middleton Gardens, Middleton, M24 1AB

0161 468 0568 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference MID190313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.