4 bedroom house for saleQueens Road West, Plaistow, E13
- Superb four bedroom end-of-terrace house
- Modern house arranged over four floors
- Boasts a fabulous open plan living space
- Stylish kitchen opening onto a paved garden
- One bathroom, one shower room and a W/C
- Large roof terrace and an additional bedroom terrace
- Close to local shops and links to Stratford Westfield
- Near reliable transport links and local parks
Beautifully presented to a high contemporary standard, over four spacious floors, this superb four bedroom semi-detached house features a brilliant open-plan living space with a paved garden and two fantastic terraces.
The property is ideally situated close to a selection of local shops and brilliant links to nearby Westfield Stratford for further shops, bars and restaurants. The closest station is Plaistow Underground Station and there are local parks within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.