1 bedroom flat for saleCadogan Terrace, London, E9
- Stunning Views over Victoria Park
- Period Conversion
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Presented in Excellent Decorative Order
- Great Location & Transport Links
A truly stunning one bedroom flat on one of Hackney's most picturesque turnings with far reaching views over Victoria Park. Comprising of a south facing reception room, contemporary kitchen, modern bathroom and double bedroom this property is enviably positioned on a popular residential street, adjacent to the green open spaces of Victoria Park and only a short walk from Lauriston Road (Victoria Park Village) which is home to a host of fantastic independent boutiques and excellent grocery shops.
The property further benefits from access to Hackney Wick Overground station which connects directly to Stratford (6 mins), as well as Highbury & Islington (11 mins).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62452051.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Clapton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.