3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardinal Drive, , Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Open plan living
- Spacious conservatory
- Westerly facing garden and driveway
- Requested Location
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Nestled to the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Tempest estate is this three bedroom semi-detached house which has bundles of benefits and potential. With the local school close by down a pretty tree lined path, it makes a perfect family home.The home is of an open plan design with the lounge to the front flowing through to the dining area to the rear offering that open plan living area much desired, with the cottage style kitchen featuring solid granite worktops adjacent to it. Flowing from the dining area, the conservatory is nestled amongst the private westerly aspect gardens, with manicured shrubs and bushes which is a little oasis in itself. There is the addition of the garden sprawling round to the side of the home which offers further space to enjoy. If you follow the shingle path, past the green house you will find the added benefit of the attached workshop built to the side, spacious enough for car parking, or ideal for pottering in on that lazy Sunday afternoon.To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms perfect for the growing family and being sizable will save on the kids arguing over who has which room!It is rare for a three bedroom home become available around this location and would be one that, when it does, it is very likely to grab the attention of many a buyer.
What the Owner says:
This has always been a beautiful and quiet area to live in and we have loved the lifestyle our home has given us. As we work from home the extra space which we have used as a workshop, has allowed us to do what we love in a home we have loved.Being a cul-de-sac, children can happily play safely without fear of busy roads and we have known nothing but harmonious living in the 24 years we have lived here.We have decided that it is time to move on and we wish the new owners as much happiness here as we have enjoyed.
- Lounge Area: 13'9 x 13'1 (4.19m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 6'1 (3.15m x 1.86m)
- Dining Area: 10'4 x 7'4 (3.15m x 2.24m)
- Conservatory: 13'8 x 10'6 (4.17m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'7 x 8'11 (3.23m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 6'7 (2.90m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'11 x 6'7 (2.11m x 2.01m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62452756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.