2 bedroom terraced house for saleLancaster Road, Walthamstow
- Two double bedrooms
- Victorian terraced
- Higham Hill Location
- Close to Blackhorse Road
- 35ft Rear graden
- Spacious first floor bathroom
- Loft with potential to convert
- Through lounge
A classic two bedroom Victorian terrace; bright, airy and spacious throughout with a large through lounge and rear garden. It's all located in the peaceful, close knit community of Higham Hill, with Blackhorse Road tube and the newly-opened Walthamstow Wetlands nature reserve both within easy reach.
The loft is so far unconverted, a very common extension in Walthamstow, potentially adding a whole extra storey and making this property a particularly good investment.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying contemporary design mixed with period features from the smart brick frontage to the spacious, thirty five foot rear garden. The generous through lounge comes in at an impressive 300 square feet, dual aspect with engineered hardwood floors underfoot.
The garden is a lengthy mix of decking and lawn, accessed via a utility room off the lounge. It also features a handy shed.
Outside, Blackhorse Road tube is around a ten minute walk and will get you directly into Oxford Circus in twenty minutes. The newly opened Walthamstow Wetlands is just under a mile on foot – over 500 acres of wild blue and green space perfect for weekend strolls.
- Higham Hill is well placed for a number of quality schools, there're six primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- Blackhorse Workshop, an ever expanding arts centre and community hub, is just around the corner.
- Close to London’s largest urban Wetlands
- For your new local we'd recommend The Warrant Officer, a great little boozer with its own on site brewery.
Lounge/ Diner - 7.2m x 4.0m (23'7" x 13'1") -
Kitchen - 2.6m x 2.3m (8'6" x 7'6") -
Lean To - 2.2m x 1.4m (7'2" x 4'7") -
Bedroom - 4.0m x 3.3m (13'1" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.7m (10'5" x 8'10") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 2.3m (8'6" x 7'6") -
Garden - 10.67m (35) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"Our street is lovely and peaceful and we have allotments at one end. Blackhorse rd tube is just a 10 minute walk and the Victoria line is a fast line into London Bridge. You can also get an over ground train between Barking and Gospel Oak."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62453095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27357036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.