2 bedroom apartment for saleBrettenham Road, Walthamstow
- Two Bedroom Ex Warner Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Shared Rear Garden
- Long Lease
- Moments From Lloyd Park
- Chain free
- Own front door
A smart and stylish two bedroom ground floor Warner apartment on the borders of Lloyd Park. You have the park's open green space, landscaped gardens, cafes and courts right on your doorstep, and Walthamstow's main thoroughfare of Hoe Street just beyond it, with a wide choice of shops and bars.
Contemporary style mixes with original, period features throughout for a warm, welcoming feel.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have Lloyd Park right on your doorstep – justly one of Walthamstow's crown jewels, it's the ideal social space for everything from kickabouts to tennis on one of the many courts. There're also cafes, playgrounds and it's home to all manner of sports classes and clubs, not to mention regular big ticket events like the Walthamstow Garden Party.
Inside, both bedrooms are a decent size, solid doubles of at least 100 square feet with the master coming in at 130. The flexible Warner design means that the lounge and bedrooms are interchangeable according to your needs, but however you arrange things room sizes remain generous.
Take a short, pleasant stroll through the park and you come to Bell Corner at the top of Hoe Street, which features a wide choice of independent shops, cafes and pubs. Here's also where you'll find The Bell, a legendary Walthamstow gastropub. Even closer to home is the Dog & Duck, a recently refurbished bar just a couple of minutes away and the perfect new local.
- The apartment is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- The lease is long enough not to give you any renewal worries.
- Drivers can be on the North Circular in less than five minutes.
Lounge - 3.2m x 3.1m (10'5" x 10'2") -
Hallway - 7.6m x 1.9m (24'11" x 6'2") -
Bedroom - 3.2m x 3.1m (10'5" x 10'2") -
Kitchen - 3.4m x 2.2m (11'1" x 7'2") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.9m (8'6" x 6'2") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.5m (11'5" x 11'5") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62453506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27328125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.